Teeccino

Friday, October 19, 2007

"Put Your Hand Over Your Mouth When You Cough", says Mommy to Twins A and B

Over the past two months, I have begun showing my girls how to put their hands over their mouths when they cough. Since they always do what I do, in actions, not words yet, I thought it would be easy to show them how to but their hands over their mouths when they cough.

When they do this, they think it is a game they are playing. They laugh and think it is funny. When they do not put their hand over their mouth, I have them watch Mommy *fake* cough with my hand over my mouth and they follow suit.

Eventually, they will not need me to remind them of this.

I think it is cute right now, but when they get older, I will tell them why this is so very important to do every time they cough.


No comments:

Post a Comment