Teeccino

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mommy and Me and Time with Mommy's Friends

Yesterday, I took my twins back to Mommy and Me. You see, I had been going to Bible Study in the evenings and was unable to take them at the time I used to. Then, I received an email from Yahoo! Groups about this other time for meeting at the Mommy and Me room in downtown Tracy.

So, we went yesterday and the girls had a blast. They were jumping, running, playing with those exercise balls and attempting to share with their Mommy and Me friends.

After a while, we put all the toys away and sit in a circle (my twins would not sit). They never just sit, and we sang familiar baby and nursery rhyme songs. It was so fun. I will be going back next week too. My girls need more interaction and need to learn to sit still and take direction. I mean, they will be two in early November.

After playgroup, we went home, I got dressed for a job I went to and Daddy fed the girls lunch. They were, like normal, refusing to eat, or was that in the evening. Anyway, after lunch, we went to my girlfriends home where she and her daughter watched my girls for about two hours. My girls love her daughter and they played hide and seek and just had a great time playing together.

When I I came back to pick them up, they fell asleep in the truck right away. They were exhausted. It was so cute to see. So, I drove around for about 20 minutes so not to wake them. But, I was running low on gas and had to get home. As soon as I turned off the engine, they woke up, cried and screamed like crazy. Twin "A" , after getting her out of the car, had a total tantrum. I mean, she was pissed I stopped the car and interrupted her sleep. Twin "B", she was alright, no fuss, no buss. But Twin "A" would not go near me, and ran into the street two times. It was a sight indeed. My neighbor helped bring Twin "A" into the house since she would not let me pick her up at all.

So, next time I have to be gone for an hour or two, I will not attempt a Mommy and Me that day because as I and my twins witnessed, they need their afternoon nap. Even if they do not think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment