Teeccino

Monday, October 8, 2007

Going To The Park With Our Twins

Yesterday was Sunday and Daddy, Mommy, Twins "A&B" all walked to our local park.

I have not actually gone to the park with them in over 5 months. I mean, I will not go by myself. They always run in opposite directions and because the play area is so close to the parking lot, I am also afraid they could run into the parking lot and get ran over.

But yesterday, Daddy, Mommy and Twins "A&B" walked to the park and had so much fun.

Our twins got on the swings for a while, then let them play on the toddler child, toddler triangular, climber, sitting area with things to do on that and some standing thing attached to the slide that when moved by toddler, goes forward and backwards.

We all had a good time and I just wish I could do this on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment