Teeccino

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Love of My Twin Babies

When it comes to the love of your twin babies, nothing else matters. They love you and always want to be around you. My twins, for instance would take a shower with me if I would allow them to. They are practically glued to my legs and hips.

All day long, if we are at home, they re following me, helping me make Daddy and Mommy' bed, putting dishes away from the dishwasher. If I am cleaning the kitchen floor on my hands and knees, they are right there with me, if I am vacuuming the house, you guessed it, they are right there with me.

It feels good to be loved and wanted by my twins and they love to be loved. They just love it when Mommy dances with them and sings to them and especially reads them.

Twin babies are the best and a totally blessing from the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment