Teeccino

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Sneezing Twin Baby Girls

Since I have been teaching my twins how to cough with their hand over their mouths, I thought I should also teach them how to sneeze with their hand over their noses.

This is also cute to watch. They see Mommy *fake sneeze* with my hand over my nose, and they follow suit. I love it. Although, I do have to remind them to put their hand over their nose because I just taught them this past week.

What is cool though is that I do not even have to tell them of the things I do at times, they just do it on their own.

Learning by example is what it is all about. Especially in word, more than action. But at this age, almost 2, my twins are learning by Mommy's actions. When they learn to speak in sentences, that will open up a whole new chapter for Daddy and Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment