Teeccino

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

When One Twin Is Going Through Growing Pains..

Today and yesterday have been no cup of tea.

Nope! When one of your twins is teething, growing and has a cold, while the other twin is not cutting new teeth yet, not doing so much growing, bone wise, and her cold is getting better, you will not be having a Happy Day...

Twin "A" wants me to hold her, then she gets mad at me, then she screams out of pain she is feeling. All I can do is hold her, love her, give her baby Tylenol and cry with her. Seriously, I cried with her when she cried so hard this afternoon.

Being a baby is not cake walk and I would never want to go back to babyhood or toddler hood. Getting into this world is hard and it never ends.

If your twins are having growing pains, cutting teeth, still at almost 2 years old, when you can not deal with the crying anymore, just put them in their cribs and when they get out, make sure their door is closed..

No comments:

Post a Comment