Teeccino

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Twins Just...Will....Not...Sleep....

Oh goodness, what will make my girls sleep? They are just not tired. They had no sugar today so they should not be full of energy. Tell me, is this really what toddlers, even girl toddlers, are like? Or, is this just my twins who will not sleep.

Wear me out, oh no, they would never wear Mommy and Daddy out, why would they do that?

I say this because Daddy keeps getting up to corral them back into their cribs. They keep climbing out, as if it is a game, opening up those dresser drawers and jumping in them!!! They are jumping in them and, could quite possibly break them and fall through them as well.

Do you think this stage, what ever this stage is called, will ever just go away and my twins will listen to Mommy and Daddy and actually take direction? My twins, I think they are afraid they will miss something and when Daddy walks into their room to tell them, "No, No", they say, "No,No" back and then proceed with what they were doing before Daddy went to their room. Nothing is working with them.

I only hope and pray for that day because it is not today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment