Teeccino

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not Once, Not Twice, But Three Times...

Today, as I was putting my twins down for a nap, they would not sleep. After Daddy went back to work, they were still up, talking and climbing out of their cribs. I was on my recliner attempting to take a nap with them.

But did they ever sleep...

Nope.

The first time I went into their room to see what they were doing, I saw Twin "A" and Twin "B" out of their cribs, their clothes from their closet on their bedroom floor and they were both unclothed!!

Twin "B" was totally unclothed, while Twin "A" at least had her diaper on. So, after seeing this, I laughed, put them back in their cribs, put a new diaper on Twin "B" and put their clothes back on.

The first time, it was funny, granted.

But then, I went in again and again, they were out of their cribs, unclothed and had taken the same clothes off their hangers and moved them to the bedroom floor. Again, I put a new diaper on Twin "B" and clothed them once again.

The second time, it was no funny...

For the last time, I went into their room and you guessed it...they were out of their cribs, unclothed and Twin "A" only had a diaper on. This time, I was very upset and for the life of me could not find the diaper's Twin "B" was taking off.

I have looked all over their small room: in drawers, under their cribs, in their closet. Those three diapers I put on Twin "B" are no where to be found.

When I sitter came over today, I told her what was going on and told her I would be taking a nap today instead of going out. So, I napped a long time, while she fed them, took them to the park and played with them. Being able to rest was what I really needed.

Why is it babies do not listen to their Mommy or Daddy? Do they really enjoy being disciplined like going to time out? I do not get it. Are all babies, not just twins, like this? I am a first time Mom and what I had envisioned in my mind is so far from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment