Teeccino

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coffee with my girlfriend and my Twins

Yesterday, my twins and I met my girlfriend for coffee at Starbucks. It was nice because she has not really seen them since their 1st birthday. The only time she really gets to see them is when she works in our church nursery.

So, we planned to meet for coffee and my girls just love her. I had them sitting in their stroller for a while, then we took then out and let the sit on chairs next to us, while eating their Cheerios.

Because my girls were getting fidgety, we decided to go to the park for a while. Well ,the girls, and my friend and I had lots of fun. We all went down this winding slide, each baby on our lap as we slid down the winding slide. Twin A loved it and as we reached the bottom,she would laugh.

Since I was not holding Twin B, I could not see her reaction or hear her laughing.

Anyway, we will be doing this again in a couple of weeks. This time, we will go to a different park, and probably go to the same Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment