Teeccino

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday, playing and driving with my Twins

Today, after my girls got up from their nap, a nap I was surprised lasted as long as it did, my girlfriend from church called about inviting me and my girls to her daughter's 1st birthday this weekend. I had to decline because my twins birthday is on the same date her daughter was born. Only, my twins will be two and she will be one.

Well, I had to decline, of course. But then, I called her back and let her know I was going to be having a garage sale with one of our other friends from church in mid-November and that she might want to come over to look at the 12 month clothes I have for sale.

So,she and her daughter came over, she purchased some clothes and I let her borrow one of the two angel costumes for her daughter for tomorrow.

After that, I took my twins for a long, long, long.....long drive around town. I think I drove for over an hour with them. Within that hour of driving, they finally fell asleep and so, I had to keep driving so they would not wake up. When my girls wake up, they are not happy campers....at all...

While on this drive, I drove on roads I had never been on my myself and I was getting lost. So, I called my hubby and asked him to help me get home. You see, I was in the country part of my city and these country roads lead to other cities around my city. It is a good thing I called him because it was getting dark real fast.

Once we got home, in my city limits, my girls were up and I was singing to them and they were having fun. I would say, "We are going to see Daddy." It is a good thing my girls love their Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment