Teeccino

Saturday, October 20, 2007

When Twin B Slept on the Nursey Room Carpet

Oh yes, so much happened yesterday, I could only write about it today. I was exhausted from all my twins antics yesterday.

So in the afternoon, late afternoon, Twin A had begun waking up from her nap. I could hear her talking and playing from the living room. This is when I went into their room and found Twin A in her crib, standing up with blankie and tiger in hand, but Twin B, Twin B was sleeping on carpet, next to Siss with bottom in air.

I am guessing after climbing out of crib so much, she finally got tired and could not climb back into bed. Oh, she looked so sweet and peaceful. I should have taken a photo, but I did not. Instead, Twin A saw here Sss on floor and had to wake her up by poking her as she loves to do when she is still sleeping.

My twins, they certainly crack me up.

If you have twins, do your crack you up too?





1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lord do mine crack me up! They are starting to interact with each other and it is great!

    ReplyDelete