Teeccino

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Little Jumpers..That's Right, My Twin Girls

My goodness, remember how I said one twin is bold and the other cautious?

Well, now they are taking cues from each other and doing the same thing.

They climb up on this dark brown wicker table, I purchased from Pier One in 2003, stand up on it, with glee in their eyes and smiles all around and without even thinking, they JUMP, into Mommy or Daddy's arms.

That is right, they have total trust that we will catch them. Oh my goodness, princesses, they are not. Maybe Tomboys, but no princesses.

But, I am doing my best to steer them in that direction I mean, I do not want two Tomboy twin girls.

Oh, I love them to pieces and they are total joys, especially when they are playing nicely with each other which is a rarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment