Teeccino

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Did Your Twins Love to Be Held?

I mean, as toddlers, did they always hold up their arms in an UP position and want to be held all the time? If not, well mine do. They, especially Twin "B", loves to be held. She just loves Mommy right now. She cries when I sit down with her in my lap, which I am still holding her, or when I put her down altogether.

I am assuming this is normal for babies, even twins. It is nice to be loved as they love me; if this is what you call love from a baby (toddler). It is nice,even when Mommy has house chores to get done like laundry, cleaning base boards, vacuuming, dusting, putting clothes away and toys.

I guess I am blessed because some children do not even want to be near their Mommy or Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment