Teeccino

Saturday, October 20, 2007

When Baby Fingers Get Stuck in Door

Yesterday, Twin A's right hand fingers got stuck in out utility room door.

Oh yes, she began to cry, but not scream, which was amazing to me seeing as my twins have a thing for screaming, whether it be a good scream or a bad scream.

I was putting laundry in the washer and she was behind me when I heard her crying. So I turned around and what do you know, her little, itty, bitty fingers (right fingers) were stuck in the door. So, I went over to her and ever so gently, pulled them out.

Twin A cried for a while, I held her in my arms then on my lap and she continued to cry as I kissed her fingers. There was no blood or swelling. I think she was just shocked that after playing with all the doors in the house,this one had to squeeze her fingers in it.

Silly baby girl...this is what happens when baby/toddlers do not listen to Mommy about staying away from the doors. The scary thing now is, both my twins have been opening all our doors since they were 21 months old so I am just surprised this is the first time this has happened to her or her sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment