Teeccino

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mommy says, "Go to your room Twin A or Twin B."

When did your babies begin to understand what you meant when you said, "Go to your room?" Within the last two weeks, I have begun telling either Twin A or B to go to their room if they scream (this is always for no reason), hit, push, cry(for no reason), have a temper tantrum and especially disobey Mommy.

I just think it is a hoot that they actually go to their room. That means 1) they understand what I am saying, 2)they know they are in trouble and 3) they know where their room is.

That impresses me. I love it when my girls understand me and know where I am pointing to. It is so easy to tell them to go to their room. I just wish it would be easy for them to listen and obey Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment