Teeccino

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Twins Who Will Not Listen To Mommy or Daddy

Oh yes, I love my twins. I love them so very much and I just wish they would obey Mommy and Daddy. Right now, they have so much energy. Take for instance today. Today I put them down for their normal, regular afternoon nap. You know, expecting them to sleep their normal 2-3 hours. Did they?

Take a guess?

They kept getting out of their cribs, opening up drawers, taking all their stuffed toys out and would like listen to Mommy. Usually, they actually sleep when they are supposed to. Even after I disciplined them, which they have become immune to, they still climb out of their cribs, play with their toys and stuffed toys and make their room look like a Cyclone hit it!

My Mom, I love her so much says, "They are Babies and no,they do not listen. They everything is fun and games. They just do not listen." I also think my twins take after me when I was their age. Lucky me that I got two of me.

If it is that bad right now, I do not even want to see what it will be like when they are teenagers,at the same time, going through the same things. Maybe God will spare me and give me all this disobedience right now, so when they get older, they will respect me and actually listen to Mommy.

But....this is only wishful thinking, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment