Teeccino

Friday, August 27, 2010

TwiceToddlers Wake up Whining

This is something somewhat new, but my twins will wake up at night either whining or crying. They will not tell me why they are crying, but instead I have to pry it out of them. Take tonight for instance. Twin "B" wakes up crying and I find her in the hallway. At first, I was not sure if this was Twin "A" or Twin "B". So, I began asking her why she was crying...she would tell me nothing.

I heard the noise outside her bedroom window and said, "Are you cold? Do you want me to close the window? Twin "B" nodded her head "Yes". Then, I asked, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" Twin "B" nodded her head "Yes". That was the ticket. Twin "B" had to go to the bathroom. Usually when either one of my twins wake up whining or crying, they have to go to the bathroom.

Time and time again, Daddy and Mommy tell them, "If you have to go to the bathroom, please just get up and do not cry about it." Still, either or both twins wake up whining or crying about going to the bathroom.

Now, sometimes, yes sometimes, they will wake up and go to the bathroom without whining or crying. When they do this...it is like music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment