Teeccino

Saturday, August 28, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom and a Busy Weekend Ahead

This weekend, my twins, Mommy and Daddy are going to have a busy weekend. Tomorrow, Mommy is going to a surprise birthday party at my church. I will probably be there for an hour or two celebrating with her, her family and our church members. It should be fun. I love these type of surprises too. These type of surprises are surprises of love and appreciation.

Let's see, after the party, I am not really sure what we will do. Probably come home and do stuff around the home. Depending on the weather, my hubby and twins will clean the window screens.

On Sunday after church, we are going to another birthday party. This is not a surprise birthday party though. There is supposed to be a big water slide at this party. But again, it will depend on the weather. Today, the wind began kicking up and it began to feel more like fall and not summer. For the month of August, it is usually in the high 90s or low 100s.

No comments:

Post a Comment