Teeccino

Friday, August 27, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Imagination

My twins are so precious. They use their imagination in the greatest ways. Let's see, the toys we have in our home are Princess Tents, Stuffed Animals, a Toy Kitchen, Plastic Red Wagon's, Building Blocks, Toy Doll House and a lot more.

Well, when my twins play together, they will bring almost all their stuffed animals into the either the Family Room, Living Room or the Master Bedroom. When they bring their stuffed toys together, their animals have parades, sing songs and are placed inside the tall towers my twins make with their building blocks.

With the building blocks, they create homes for their animals and have their animals greet each other, exchange homes and play in the pretend backyard. Along with their stuffed animals, my twins have this little people for their Toy Doll house that get to live in the building block homes my twins create.

I love watching my twins play together, nicely and see what they will come up with next. It is just wonderful seeing them play nice together as it does not always last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment