Teeccino

Monday, August 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom at the MyHeritage Website

If you have not been to this website yet, it is time to go over there. If you have children, there is this cool tool called the Look-a-Like Meter. With the Look-a-Like Meter, you can upload a photo of Mom, Child and Dad. With the uploaded photos, with your mouse, you move them into these boxes on a Meter. The needle of the Meter goes between both parents and child.

This Meter will show you who your child looks most like. When I uploaded my photo, my twins photos and Daddy's photo, these are the results I received. These results were not surprising to me at all. But, I was surprised Twin "B" did not look way more than me.


TwiceToddler "B" on the Look-a-Like Meter

TwiceToddler "A" on the Look-a-Like Meter

There are other fun things you can do on this website, like see what celebs look a like with your photo, but you will have to check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment