Teeccino

Thursday, August 26, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom is Wondering What Happened to the Month of August

My goodness, the month of August certainly went by fast. It came and went in the blink of an eye. Sure, there is still one weekend left and half a week to go, but this month seemed to go by quicker than it arrived.

In fact, this year has come and gone so fast, it amazing me. This year, coming and going, is like my twins growing up so fast. Yeah, like in the blink of an eye too. For me to see how small my twins were, preemies, I have to go back and look at photographs of the preemie hood to now, toddler hood.

So, with only four months left this year and a new year on the horizon, what do you plan to do? As for me, I have a lot of family events planned, places to go..people to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment