Teeccino

Thursday, August 12, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom Using CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara

Being a BzzAgent is a lot of fun. I receive emails at least three times a month with offers to try out certain products. Since being a BzzAgent, I have tried and tested one food product, President Cheese and now various beauty products. One of the beauty products I am trying out now is the CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara.

Since 1998, I have worn eye contacts. Ever since wearing contacts, it has been uncomfortable applying mascara as it always gets in my eyes. When I was offered to try out this CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara, I was certainly going to try it out.

Well, I have to say it amazing. It never gets in my eyes and really makes my eyelashes look longer and stand out as well. I have been using this mascara for probably a month now and am amazed at how well it works for eye contact wearers. I used to use a high end mascara for eye contact wearers, which worked well, but this works just as well, at half the cost.

Here I am wearing the CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara. All photos are taken by myself.

1 comment:

  1. never tried, but your lashes look extremely long!

    ReplyDelete