Teeccino

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TwiceToddlers Camping Out in Our Living Room

Yesterday, my twins twins took out their sleeping bags and one of their Princess Tents. Along with the Princess Tent and sleeping bags, they found their flashlights and some other toys to play with.

With all their "equipment", they moved it to our Living Room. My twins are so precious. They want to go camping so bad. I told Daddy I would have to purchase a BIG tent for us to camp out in our backyard, under our BIG tree and the BIG stars.

I told my twins we can also use our outdoor fireplace and make some S'mores. They love marshmallows. They, we can sign campfire songs or any songs they know and like.

Right now, my Living Room looks like a total mess with sleeping bags, a tent and stuff toys everywhere. My twins imagination is running wild and they are having so much fun.

What is a Mommy to do???

1 comment:

  1. My 4 year old is very interested in going camping. He has a whole plan for how we are going to do it in our backyard. Although he is worried about bears! ;)

    ReplyDelete