Teeccino

Monday, March 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers Showing Mommy and Daddy their Dance Moves

My twins have been taking dance class since January. They are only now, finally, showing Mommy and Daddy their dance moves they learn each week in class. I love it. They look so cute as they do their feet moves, twists and jumping up in the air.

Can you tell I do not know the names of each of these moves?

Anyway, I am finally seeing my twins enjoying showing me what they are learning in dance class each week. I just love seeing them dance too. They will be having a recital in May which I am looking forward to. I will have to purchase two costumes for them to wear, which I am sure they will look just adorable in.

Tomorrow is dance class, so I will see what else they have learned.

Go TwiceBabies..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment