Teeccino

Monday, March 1, 2010

Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural by L.A. Marzulli

I have recently completed reading this book. It is an easy read and if you think those mythical books you read in junior high and high school were just myths, well, you have another thing coming.

In high school, I was not a fan of learning about mythology, but when I read this book Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural , I learned more than I had ever intended. In fact, these myths are real. These gods, are real, and do exist in the heavens and on earth. Of course, these gods are not any god I worship and therefore, they mean nothing personally to me.

But, these gods are real and do play a role in our lives. In fact, they are still worshiped today by those in our and other governments. This is an eye opener, indeed and if you want to learn more about the names of these gods or demons, this book lays it our for you.

The author, L.A. Marzulli, is an ordained minister and goes through Israel's Chronology beginning in 2000 B.C. and ending in A.D. 2002, for this book he wrote. L.A. Marzulli uses many sources for this book, including the Holy Bible and varies online sources.

The one thing which really caught my eye and attention in his book was when he wrote about Epidemic drug use predicted in Revelation. L.A. writes about sorceries and how they are also referred to as Pharmakia. Now, I have known about this for a long time and I am still not amazed today by what Big Pharma is doing to human beings worldwide by making and pushing these drugs on us, whether we need these drugs or not.

In one chapter, L.A. writes about Azazel. Azazel is a demon in which I first heard of when watching a movie with Denzel Washington called Fallen. I emailed L.A. about this movie, he never returned my email, but I wonder if he knows about this movie and that Azazel is in this film.

Finally, this is a must read book if you want to learn more about how Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural are all intertwined since the beginning of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment