Teeccino

Thursday, March 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mommy Buys Some Gold

I was on eBay a couple days ago, looking for no particular item, when I saw that people are selling coins online. Some coins are fake, while others are real. Some gold coins, as I was informed about, are gold plated and well, to me, not worth it to purchase.

So, as I kept looking through the section on gold coins for sell, I found one seller on the East Coast, who actually sells real, uncirculated gold coins. The bid on these coins, more than 10, was under $20. As I kept scrolling down the page for these coins, I read they were in fact real coins, which I could, some day use, if necessary. Each coin is worth a nice amount too.

For some time now, I had been talking and thinking about purchasing some gold coins. I can't wait to see them and hold them. I have never owned gold coins before. Since it looks like the dollar is losing its value, owning gold will be not only a good investment, but necessary to buy and sell...

I might purchase some more down the road, but right now, it will be nice to own even a little bit of gold, which never loses it value.

No comments:

Post a Comment