Teeccino

Monday, March 1, 2010

Reasons Why You Should Buy iHerb Supplements

When I first decided to purchase supplements online, my sister told me about iHerb. So, I investigated by going to their website to see what they had to offer. Well, I was amazed at the supplements and other products they sell to their loyal and brand new clients.

The supplements and products they offer range from 0-9 and A through Z. In the products ranging from 0-9, iHerb sells 5-HTP, which are made by NOW Foods, Jarrow Formulas, Doctor's Best, Natural Orgins and many more. These 5-HTP supplements can be purchased as veggie capsules,L-Tryptophan Powder, help with anxiety, stress and are made from amino acids.

Along with 5-HTP, iHerb sells these supplements which I use and have proven to work.
For years, I have used Bach Original Flower Essences, Impatiens, 20 ml (0.7 fl oz). As you can see in the name Impatiens, this product calms me down and give me patients where I might not have any. This product comes in liquid form and all you have to do is fill up the dropper, one time, and pour it into a glass of water or juice. I prefer fresh, non tap, water.

I also swallow Source Naturals, Alka Balance, 120 Tablets. If you are anything like me and like to eat acidic foods, then this is the supplement for you. It will promote your health and it will maintain your bodies alkalinity. Finally, I also use iHerb's Alba Botanica, Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick, Lavender, 2 oz (55 g). This deodorant contains no aluminum, no preservatives, it is crystal clear and is long lasting and is hypo allergenic. I have been using this deodorant since 2006 and I know it is helping because I no longer am sick. I mean, do you really want an aluminum based product under your arms? Since when has aluminum ever belonged on your skin?

Finally, iHerb is an excellent supplement and more company to do business with. Along with selling organic supplements and more, they can your order shipped to you ground at a flat rate of $4.00 for orders under $40, FREE for orders over $40, 2nd Day:Flat $6.00 (Free $120.00) Next Day Saver:Flat $12.00 (Free $240.00) and all these prices are domestic.

The best reason to sign up at iHerb is, every time you place an order, you get a discount on that order. But, when you sign up right now, with this code: MON419,you will get $5 off your first order. How awesome is that!! But, you can not forget to use the above code, or you will not get $5 off your first order.

So, take care of yourself and don't forget to sign up at iHerb and take even better care of yourself, like I do.

1 comment:

  1. thanx! I will definitely check out these supplements

    ReplyDelete