Teeccino

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Love for the Boo Boo Buddy

Oh goodness, I wonder when their need for these Boo Boo Buddies will ever cease to exist. Honestly, they want them for everything and anything. Take for instance a simple scratch. A scratch, barely noticeable to your eyes, is noticeable to my twins. I have to walk up to them and bring my eyes down to their scratch which is definitely not a cut.

My twins, they do not even know how to ask for something yet, unless they are whining about it. What they do is make up an excuse, over anything, just to get their Boo Boo Buddy. I look at them in the face and say, "If you want something, like your Boo Boo Buddy, all you have to do is ask. There is no need to whine about it or make up a story to get your Boo Boo Buddy.

Every day and every night, all they do is walk around our home or outdoors with their Boo Boo Buddy. They do not go to school with them, thank goodness. But, when they are home, more likely than not, they have a Boo Boo Buddy either in their hands or in their vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment