Teeccino

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TwiceToddlers Love to Play Outdoors

Yesterday when my twins woke up from their nap, it was nice outdoors. Well, for a while at least. For probably 45 minutes, the weather was a bit warm and my girls were able to play on their bikes and bring out all their stuffed animals.

My twins, even at four, still love their stuffed animals. They are so precious. I mean, when they are outdoors, they will bring out not only their stuffed animals, but their blankets and pillows with them. They will either bring all their "tools" on the driveway or their fort which is attached to their swingset and slide.

I am so glad they know how to keep themselves entertained and they do such a fine job too. Like I said in a precious post, I am sure, it is nice my girls have each other. I wonder what it must be like for an only child. How sad that they have no playmate they can play with on a daily basis. Having even one sibling is better than none at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment