Teeccino

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TwiceToddlers and The Nice Evening

When my twins woke up from their nap, well, it certainly was a nice evening. Twin "A" wanted to stay in and watch "The Fox and the Hound". I turned it on for a while, then said, "The weather is really nice outside, let's go outdoors instead?" I had to prod her to get off her "tush" and go play outside. After a while, Twin "B" got up from her nap, I gave her some water and three marshmallows like her sister, Twin "A", and they both went outdoors and played in the nice weather with the big sidewalk chalk, where they made their version of a rainbow, their "big wheels", bicycles and played with their dollies.

Then, I made them a PB sandwich for dinner and gave them a little apple juice pouch with a little sweet carrot.

As they were playing outdoors, I was washing out laundry and watching them play on the driveway. We have a very long driveway with a fence at the end. So, they play in this area and safely ride their bikes on our home property. While I was washing the laundry, I was also preparing my indoor greenhouses with seeds of vegetables and flowers. I need to get some more seeds to plant for Spring and Summer.

Then, Daddy came home and they all went to the gym. At the gym tonight, they colored on some coloring pages and brought them home to me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment