Teeccino

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Coloring Easter Eggs

So, on Monday, my twins come home from preschool saying they needed four hard boiled eggs for Easter, a piece. Since I had never boiled eggs before, I went online to eHow, and looked up how to hard boil eggs. As it turns out, there are more than one way to hard boil eggs. I was just looking for a way that would be easy and not crack my eggs. The directions I used to hard boil my eggs, is in the link above, and oh yeah, for a first timer hard boiling eggs, this is the best way to do any hard boiling of eggs.

Hard boiling my eggs took me fifteen minutes and I had no cracks. Now that I know how easy it is to hard boil eggs, I will do it more often and make more Egg Salad Sandwiches.

With the eggs hardened, I placed them, four for Twin "A" and four for Twin "B", in plastic bags. Hopefully, my twins are having fun painting their eggs for Easter. It is a good thing their preschool has a lot of teacher's aides.

No comments:

Post a Comment