Teeccino

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Twins Babysitter

Today, my babysitter came over and watched my sweeties for two hours.

I love it when she comes over. I do not love it when she calls in sick.

When she comes over, my sweeties still cry for a bit in the beginning, them settle down and she feeds them their lunch and I take off.

Since Halloween is around the corner, I went to Party America and purchased two Princess costumes for them. They are so cute. They are pink with a sequenced tiara and they were only $9.99. You can not go wrong with a price like that. I noticed though, that the older and taller a child gets, the prices seem to increase. Oh joy!

Anyway, I am not a fan of Halloween like I used to be when I was a teenager. I used to go to Knott's Scary Farm every year and get scared to death.

The older I get, I do not find it so amusing. But, I want to dress up my twins. They are so cute and to not dress them up would be no fun for them. Last year, they were little Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment