Teeccino

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Little Rest for My Twins

Around 4:26, I decided to put my twins down for a "nap" or rest because they were arguing over the same Dollie. So, like I always do, I raised my hand and said, "Who wants to take a nap?" Twin "A" raised her hand and Twin "B" followed.

So, off to bed we went.

No more than 2 minutes ago, 4:46, I heard a THUMP! from their bedroom. So, I went in to investigate when whom did I see outside their crib?

TWIN "B"!!!

She had gotten out somehow. She looked confused more than scared. She did not look hurt as I picked her up to comfort her and make her feel better. She had no tears either.

So, I put her back in her crib and gave her the Dollie back I think she was trying to get for her "Ssss".

Looks like Daddy and Mommy will have to go to "TWIN BEDS" sooner than we thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment