Teeccino

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Breezy Day with My TwiceBabies

We woke up this morning, at it was breezy, not chilly, just breezy. But when I took them to Tar'get to get some sympathy cards, which I decided not to purchase because they would have cost me $9.00 for three, I said no way, and left, it was getting breezier by the minute and somewhat chilly for Mid-September.

So, after our trip to Tar'get, we instead went to the Dollar Tree to get four sympathy cards for...you guessed it, $.50 cents a piece. Mind you, they are not touchy feely cards, but hey, do you really want to spend $9.00 on three cards when you can use that money elsewhere, like a Starbucks Iced Carmel Macciato(sp?)?

After that trip, I drove up to the Goodwill and dropped off some tennis shoes and a baby bottle, all in good condition, just did not need them anymore. Oh, and now, The Goodwill has a drive up door, if you will, to give your items away. How cool is that!

All in all, we had a good day and I just love the wind because it calms my twins down and they tend to take longer naps. Which they did today, until 2:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment