Teeccino

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Twins are 22 Months Today

Twenty-Two months!

That is amazing. It is hard to believe my once preemies, are going to be two in two months.

As of today, they are not ready for potty training, but they are doing their best to speak in small sentences.

If you have been reading my blog on a regular basis, you know Twin "B" likes to say "Probably", "What's up with tha" and now she is say, "Elbo". Actually, Twins "A&B" both say, "Elbo".

Right now, they are napping. Well,not really, they are in their cribs, but talking to each other.

Today, since the weather is a bit breezy, I put them in these cute pant suits my Mom got them from Osh Kosh B'Gosh. In fact, that is where I am going to go right now to see if their sale is still on.

With my twins, going to sales is always a plus and must.

Especially when Pay less has their BOGO for shoes.

Have a blessed day everyone!!

I will try and write more tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment