Teeccino

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers Plant Flowers and Veggies

This morning my twins and I planted some veggies and flowers in the ground. In my home, I had from seeds, planted in those tiny greenhouses some Jalapenos, carrots, zucchini, sweet pea flowers and morning glory flowers. All of these seeds had sprouted much faster than I had anticipated.

I mean, I had only planted the seeds three weeks ago. The sweet pea had sprouted so much so that it had begun to wrap itself around my kitchen window blinds last week. Today, I finally had the time and the weather was perfect to plant these now grown seeds in the ground.

Hopefully, where I planted them,they will continue to grow. I would really like to see the sweet pea's continue to grow and wrap around the fence where I planted them under. I also planted the morning glory right next to the sweet pea.

As for the zucchini, carrots and jalapenos, it would be a miracle if they actually continued to grow and live. I would love to eat these veggies. What I really need to do is get some fresh and new peet moss to re-plant my veggies in.

I do have a place in my backyard that I did plant seeds last year, but the ground was all clay and I had not had time to add peet moss to the mix, therefore, my seeds did not sprout.

Anyway, it was fun, nonetheless, digging holes in the dirt and giving my twins some plants to put in the holes and cover then with the remaining dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment