Teeccino

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TwiceToddlers Back in Preschool

This morning my twins when back to school, preschool, that is. I know they loved it because as you know, toddlers like routine. They do not like change and what happens when change occurs. Hmmm, that kinda sounds like adults too, we do not like change and have a hard time adjusting.

Anyway, when my twins were in preschool today, some of their friends were not there because they were sick. It could be they have allergies. Thank goodness my twins do not have allergies or get sick often. In fact, I praise God my twins have really healthy immune systems. In 365 days, they are probably only seasonally sick for one month. And this is not consecutively sick either. Also, we just give them OTC or homeopathic remedies which works really well. More than anything, I use homeopathic remedies as they not only cost less, but are more effective on a weak immune system. But, this is just what works for me. If you have never used a homeopathic remedy before, this is the best time, Spring, in all its glory.

But I digress...

My twins are happy to be back on schedule and glad to see their teachers and friends once again. I love seeing them come home with homework and ready to learn.

Go Twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment