Teeccino

Monday, April 26, 2010

TwiceToddlers and the Mother's Day Surprise

My twins come home from preschool today and as soon as the walk into the home they, individually, say with bright eyes and smiles, "Mom, we have a surprise for you. We can not tell you but it is for Mother's Day." Well, I already knew about this event that will happen next month because it was written on their monthly newsletter to parents.

Their faces looked so cute and I acted surprised for them. Their preschool is going to have a Mother's Day Tea and that should be fun. My twins are all excited about the Mother's Day Tea and what they are making for Mommy.

My cutie pies, they are just growing so much and so fast. They are nonstop and only stop talking when they are asleep.

Like the song says, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment