Teeccino

Monday, April 5, 2010

TwiceToddlers on Easter Day 2010

After church service yesterday, my twins, along with their friends at church, got to have an Easter Egg Hunt. Here is a video, no pics, I took from their Easter Egg Hunt. My goodness,they each got a medium sized Easter Basket and filled them to the rim with plastic eggs.


Yesterday, it was a good Easter Service. My paster talked from John and I love that book. I think the title of this new series we are doing is called, "Why do you believe what you believe?" This should be a good series for everyone in our church. We have a lot of new peole/families attending our church. It seems, as we pull back and allow God to do His work, our church begins to grow, and not at any rapid rate either. Slow and Steady, just like my Lord.

He is Risen, He is Risen, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment