Teeccino

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom Goes to a Seder Dinner

Tonight I went to my first Seder dinner at my church. The Youth Pastor had invited a Messianic Jewish Rabbi to officiate our Seder dinner. It was just amazing. I think we, even the Youth Ministry children, Remedy, were impressed.

I took a lot of photos, but will not post all of them. This Seder dinner had room for 50 guests, but there were probably 38-40, with some babies and young children present.

Our Messianic Jewish Rabbi came to our city from a neighboring city to show our church what the table looks like and what is eaten, read and sang during the Seder. Some of the songs and reading were changed, adding our Messiah, Jesus Christ, into what we all read aloud.

This was certainly an eye opener to me and I am sure to others in my church who attended. I Praise God for bringing His people, out of Egypt, through the desert and for Jesus coming to Earth and being our sacrificial Lamb, taking away the sins of the world.

**These photos are NOT in order of event, but as I had uploaded them**








No comments:

Post a Comment