Teeccino

Friday, April 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers, Mommy and Daddy go to Movies

Tonight, we are taking our twins to the movies. We are hoping to get tickets to see the new Disney film, "Oceans". This movie looks nice, from the commercials. Hopefully there will not be anything gross which will scare the twins.

I mean, animals in the ocean are hunters just like their land counterparts. At least this Disney movie will not have any spells in it which turn a man/woman into a frog.

From the commercials, this movie looks totally family friendly and has a big wow factor. I remember, as a child growing up in the 70s-80s watching The Wonderful World of Disney. Now,it looks like they are expanding and making full length films.

I will write a review of this film once my family has seen it, tonight. I think my twins will enjoy seeing Dolphins, Whales, Sharks, Penguins, etc. We have taken our twins to the Montery Bay Acquarium two years ago with my sister and her family. But, seeing all these massive animals in a theater should be amazing...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment