Teeccino

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers and our Picnic on the Driveway

My girlfriend from church/bible study told me yesterday, when she picked me up, that her 3, almost 4, year old son, and her sometimes have picnics at a local park. Well, a couple days ago, the weather was overcast and rainy. Well, her son, whom my twins just love, had suggested to his Mommy, "Why don't we have a picnic indoors." He is just so adorable and bright.

So today, I thought I would have a picnic with my twins. But, since the weather has been nice all day, we had our picnic outside, on our driveway, on a big blue blanket. I made us a PB&J sandwich, gave my girls some Mandarin Oranges, I had a PB&J and Cantaloupe. It was interesting because my twins do not know how to sit still. They kept getting up and looking in through the cracks of our fence to see what our neighbor was up to.

The sun was high in the sky and shining in our eyes. So, we each had sunglasses on to protect our eyes and keep the sun out.

I am thinking of inviting my girlfriend and her youngest son over to our home next week for a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment