Teeccino

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yesterday's Garage Sale at my Girlfriends Home

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I had a garage sale and sold not so much. I mean, the weather is getting colder and this tends to keep people indoors. I had intended to hold a garage sale two months ago, but my other girlfriend was unable to do it with me.

So, in the Springtime, my girlfriend who did this garage sale with me will do the Spring Garage Sale with me too.

While I was at my girlfriends home, Daddy took out girls for an hour or so. First, to the park, then he walked to his office and walked back home. When I got home from the garage sale, the girls was beginning to wake up from their afternoon nap.

That evening, their Auntie came over "attempting" to take photos of them for something she had in mind for a Christmas gift for another family member. The attempt was nice, but was also unsuccessful as Twins "A and E" were very uncooperative. While Auntie was taking photos of Twins "A and E", Daddy and Mommy (me) went to a local restaurant downtown and Daddy got a free show with some local "lady" showing off her 'Girls" to some Oakland Bikers driving through downtown. It looked like she was inebriated and probably had a male "partner" if you know what I mean, helping her show off her "girls" to these bikers.

Oh goodness, this "lady" must have been in her late 40's and not at all attractive. She was wearing a black tank top and I think a skirt or shorts, in 60 degree weather!! My goodness, it certainly was a sight to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment