Teeccino

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Date(s) with Dad and Mom

Last night, Daddy took Twin "A" to Target to get some more diapers, cold medicine and oatmeal, while Mommy (me) took Twin "B" to Wal Mart to return some shoes for a bigger size. While we were there, I thought I would use the money one of my Aunt's gave my twins for their 2nd Birthday.

I got them these cute Princess Disney T's that are pink, have the three princesses on the front and have white long sleeves coming out from under the pink short sleeves. It is so cute.

Then, I got them two dresses a piece, one pink and the other sea foam green with flowers in the center chest area. I also got the a hot pink skirt with a grey short sleeve flower printed top. My Mom, their Nana, got them tights for their birthday so those can be worn with they wear their dresses and skirts. Along with a jacket if need be. Winter is just around the corner in California.

When Daddy was done with his shopping at Target, he went to the grocery store to get more milk and cereals and drove around for a while. After my Wal Mart outing with my darling, we went to Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Frapp, drove around for a while, then came home.

Daddy and Mommy used to do more dates nights, but it is not always easy to get out of the house is the problem. Especially when they are fussy and demand so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment