Teeccino

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Twins Actually Went Down for a Nap Today

Yeah, can you believe it. Do you think their morning bath had anything to do with it? My husband does, but I would have to say no. I bathe them in the morning probably 3 times a week and I never get these results.

Today was just a fluke in my opinion. If this happens more than three times, it will be a miracle.

Honestly, even after waking up at 8:30 this morning, they were just sleepy.

Let's see what the rest of the day has for us. It would be nice if they slept until 2:30.

But then again, that too is only wishful thinking.

Babies and Toddlers always make a liar out of their parents. To duplicate an event is a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can only imagine how much you have your hands full! Neither one of my boys were ever much on taking naps. I can only imagine how hard it is to get twins down. I love my guys so much, I'm sure having twins is double the blessings!

    ReplyDelete