Teeccino

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Twins are Changing

When I mean changing, I mean their attitudes. They are now, after all my ranting and raving over the past couple of weeks, changing their attitudes in that they seem to be understanding what I am saying more and are able to comprehend my questioning...and they are only 2 Y/O, 2 Weeks and 2 Days old.


Do you think my praying has been a contributing factor in their behavior change all of sudden? I mean, sure, they are still fighting, kicking, screaming, yelling, pinching and pushing each other, but this, I hear, is what children and twins, do.

Being two years old, I am hoping, means they will want to take more direction and sit still for more than a second too. If I want to teach them anything, it would be really nice for them to sit down when directed too. If I can get them to sit down when told before they enter pre school, I am sure their teachers will thank me.

One can only hope, right?

LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment