Teeccino

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday with my Twins

Today seemed like Tuesday to me. How about you? Maybe it was because of the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Anyway, today, my twins were very, very busy. Since they were so busy, I decided to stay home with them. When they are this busy, it usually means if I take them out, they will be very fussy and want to escape their stroller. It also means they will make my shopping very stressful since they always want to hold something or take off a shoe, or this, or that. It never ends.

So, when Daddy came home for lunch, I went out to do some personal shopping for my crafts and possible Christmas gifts for our twins.

While out, I purchased some more ribbon, some key rings, wedding accessories for a project I am working on for my twins and a BIG stuffed Winne the Pooh Bear for one of their Christmas gifts.

It seems, lately, "A" and "E" are not a fan of sleeping in the afternoon, which means Mommy does not get a breather. I really do not understand why they will not sleep I mean they go to bed around 7:45 or 8:00 and wake up around 7:30 or 8:30. This, to me, means they should be ready for an afternoon nap around 11:45 or 12:00, until 2:30 or 3:00.

But oh, their personalities are shining through and they are constantly on my heels like little puppy dogs. For their birthday, I am sure I have told you this before, they each got a toy learn and play vacuum cleaner. So today as I was vacuuming for real, they were right by me, vacuuming for pretend.

Yup, my twins, they are sweeties who love learning, love being read to, at ad nauseam, and are never, ever still.

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute how they vaccumed with you!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete