Teeccino

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving at my Aunt's Home






Yesterday,


My husband, our twins and I ate Thanksgiving Dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's home in San Jose. Usually, our drive over there is a pain in the rear. But this time, we used their birthday gift from my husband's parents, our twins grandparents, a 7" Portable DVD Player. Our girls were watching one of their Christian DVD's on the hour long road trip.

I have to say, I am amazed at my sweetie pies. They did not fuss or nothing the whole trip there. That DVD Player really comes in handy.

It is small enough where it fits in our center consul so they can both watch it.

Our Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful, Turkey, Stuffing, Dressing, Salad, Cranberries and Pumpkin Pie. I provided the salad.

It was a great night, until we were about to go to bed. That is when Twin "B" went ballistic. She would not stop crying. You see, this is the first time we, as a family, have ever stayed at my Aunt's home for the night. And if you know babies or toddlers, they love the familiar. Anything out of the norm and they usually do not fair so well.

Anyway, besides that little meltdown, our Thanksgiving was very nice and I hope you too had a blessed Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! we loved having you here and there was no issue with the "meltdown:; we know how it is.

    Babies are not far from animals in how they react to new surroundings. They do freak out sometimes.

    We love you all so much.

    love,
    Aunt Eileen & Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! They are so cute! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete