Teeccino

Monday, November 12, 2007

Do I really have a whole year to go through the Terrible Two's?

Or, will the terrible two's end midway through?

My goodness, I hope they end midway through the two stage because it is very unnerving to say the least.

If you had twins, how long did their terrible two's go on for? Did one of your twins whine and cry all the time? Was she crying because her teeth were still coming in? My twins still do not have their full set of teeth and one of the two are always whining and fussy like no body's business.

How attached were your twins to you? My twins, they are on my heels all the time. Sometimes, they even grab a hold of my legs and walk along with me. Do you know how difficult it is to get things done around the home with one or two little ones attached to you legs...or hip?

Do you really think they are starving for attention?

I do not. They are with me all day. They help me do things around the home, I read to them, I play with them, I take them on walks...

Geez.....

Mommy needs a break sometimes.

Seriously, they are two and should be able to play with each other, nicely, without kicking, pulling, scratching, pinching, pushing each other.

Yeah, yeah, you are going to tell me this is a phase they will go through and they will be best friends and love each other forever.

Well, since they were born, all I ever told them was they were sisters and best friends. Do you think they remembered this?

That's a big fat NO.

Instead, the tables have turned on me and they are so mean to each other and fight to have me all to themselves.

I think it is time my hubby and I have separate dates with them again.

Yeah, that sounds good. We were supposed to do that tonight, but Twin "A" was sleepy and very difficult to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment