Teeccino

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saturday at the Park with Daddy

Every Saturday, my twins go for a walk to the park with Daddy.

They love spending time with Daddy at the park.

This day, they saw one of our playdate friends/church friend in the park. She said she takes her boys to the park all the time and she lives close to me too.

After their playtime in the park, Daddy walked to his office. Now, his office is not that close to our home, much less the park. Believe me, I have done that walk several times with the girls, when they were younger and lighter. Now, I will not do it. Mommy is just too small and pull that heavy stroller with almost 30 lbs toddlers.

I love when they are at the park because they get all that energy ran out of them and then come home take an at least 1.5 hour nap.

Sleeping Babies Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment